What Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you, including:
- Contact Details
- Business Information relating to a stallholder application
- Aggregated Data: this is information generated by the systems that manage our websites and provide statistics on traffic to our websites (e.g. Google Analytics). It is not personalised data and is not linked to the personal contact information you provide to us via the online forms on any of our sites.
- We may keep a record of data which is logged automatically by our Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) servers, and which we analyse. This includes your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit on our site. We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Register your interest as a stallholder / stallholder applications
- Respond to enquiries regarding the Remarkables Market or Red Barn Venue
- Communicate information about Remarkables Market eg Market Friends Newsletter or Stallholders Update.
- Obtain your feedback on our markets
- Notify you about important changes, developments special events or promotions at the market that may be of interest to you.
Retention and Access to Information
We retain your personal contact information indefinitely, unless you “unsubscribe” from our services or contact us by email or telephone and request us to remove it.
We store your personal information on a secure electronic database. If you “unsubscribe” from our services or contact us by the means outlined below and request us to remove your details, we will permanently delete your personal information file from this system.
We do not sell or share your personal information but we may input into third party applications eg Mailchimp for the purpose of communicating directly with you.
When you visit any of our websites (as outlined in section 2), we may store some information (known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are small files that a website transfers to your hard drive to provide information such as your Internet Provider (IP) address, the operating platform you are using (e.g. Mac or Windows, desktop or mobile), the browser you are using to view the site (e.g. Chrome or Safari) and what domain you are accessing our website from.
- understand how our websites are being viewed to help us update and improve them,
- allow you to use certain parts of our websites without having to re-enter your details every time,
- remember your preferences e.g. to not display a notification message that you have closed.
Unsubscribing, Opting Out, Opting In
You will always have the option to opt in to receive certain information/services and to opt out or unsubscribe at any time.
If you wish to unsubscribe from all our mailing lists, you may do so at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link which features at the bottom of all our e-newsletters or by email or writing to us as out registered office.
You may also contact us to ask us to update or correct your details.
How to Contact Us
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 022 109 0748, or PO Box 1075, Queenstown 9348, New Zealand.